Thursday, October 30, 2008

dead batt.

Three weeks.
It wasn’t like being in a Hell Week all over again. Rather, it’s more of draining all the power after all the tasks at hand were done. I am literally having a case of being dead batt. I’m finding it cool at the moment. Oh the perpetual vision that I have of doing–nothing. Wahahahaha. Oooooh... and I’m loving it. Back to old school hip-hop with Masta Plann. All those rhyming and cool disc scratching plus easy to sing along chorus makes me remember the times when I’m not always staring face-to-face with a computer monitor.

Three weeks.

And it made me remember that I can be both superhuman and subhuman all at the same time. That 24 hours is not enough. So much so that it doesn’t seem to matter anymore, just the deadline. I’ve turned into a schizo in no time. Balancing two…rather…four personas without running into each other is but a feat well achieved. A respect not well earned. Oh well. Just sacrificed somethings to accomodate all the tasks i have on my plate (however disgruntled i am, i hope it was worth it), not being able to sleep (come on! I have to clean these things…that’s what I was being paid to do. just don't fucking tell me that i didn't do the task at hand. that's too much of a low blow-below-the-belt cowardice), and having nightmares when I’m fuckingly wide awake. haaay anything just to earn a living. haha good thing friends around keep the gagong palaboy in check. oh by the way, that printing proof that you sent was a disaster. huh?whatthefuck...how many logo designs do they want?... what?again. i didn't quite catch what you're driving at...how in the world could you make a snowflake –artfully done?!... make the voice over glossy?!... so they like the red and the purple, they also want it shimmering, glimmering and glossy talent?... i believe when they say they wanted comic sans, they are pertaining to any handwritten type fonts...do they want to delete it or do they wanted to change it then bring it back again after being deleted?... a brave new word for "revision" is termed as "amendment".

Thank goodness, my brain cells (which is by the way just gotten out of the rut meeting The Wall along the way, which hinders my productivity to a mere definite zero) didn’t conked out of me. Whew! At least, Naughty By Nature, The Beastie Boys and Francis Magalona kept me in check.


You’ve got to fight for your right to paaaaaaaaarrrr….tey!