Monday, June 30, 2008

soundtrack: put a penny in a slot by fionn regan

TODAY...is monday

it was an ordinary day. i think. but then most of the things that i have thought of are but a product of a "lucky guess" technique. and the results vary according to what situations it happened to fall on to. the answers differ everytime. Action and reaction are equal and opposite. as gertrude stein puts it. very logical. simple but hard to grasp.



i lost my ever dependable flipflop type of wallet (nay, i don't really fancy carrying a purse so there). lost it along the way. as i was going home. early. i do believe that i dropped it (my bag's zipper is open). i can't also give away the fact that maybe there is someone out there who needed it most than i do (so okay, may what that person find be of help). i believe its not really that much. but its okay. the only thing that really bothers me is the fact that i have to deal with all the hassles. all the stress of allotting time from my short and fast paced evironmental activity just to spend lining up and accomplishing forms, answer "duh" questions, and waiting for like an eternity just to get back what was lost. i was hoping it'd be found though (my wallet). don't really care if there is some moolah still, as long as other things that doesn't really concern finances are there. but anyway, the damage's done. so there.



what pisses me off really is how the "customer service" providers out there are not really customer service oriented people. i am a customer. but where's the service? i don't know really. they just told me it's the peak hours. busy time of the day. (in my head: someone's swiping my credit card over a pair of newly bought chair massager while i hang on to the phone on my now red ears and mimicking the record playing "our operators are busy at the moment. dial any number to leave a message or stay on the line.) funny peak hours. if this is a hospital, the victim would've died and the doctor is still stuck in the goddamn traffic while the nurses were telling everybody that it's the peak hours. now that's some kind of service. (they should have that special treat to give away whenever they pissed off somebody with their "service".) and i was just referring to a bank. BPI to be exact. lots of money to splash. but none to provide good quality service to it's customers. kinda like: when the going gets tough...they all start running the other way. pussies.


and hey, i like this free CD that i got on a mag that i bought in a thrift shop yesterday^^ my gift to myself hehe. nice music you see. cool compilation. sampler. 21 singles from various music artists. keeps my mood somber. lack of training and drinking. my beerbelly's getting bigger. damn. still recovering and rehabilitating my injury. i'll walk again. i'll run again. i'll jump again. this is me defying my odds. hehehe

No comments: