Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Let me listen to me and not to them." -Gertrude Stein


------

there's a cool picture inside my head. it's a vision i wouldn't regret having nonetheless. shhhh... somebody is in peaceful slumbers. smiling. beautiful. it's a memory from long ago. in a galaxy far, far away. the sun is shining bright. the birds were chirping joyfully. my world class hug (according to dead poets and philosophers of the olden days) is all that i can give in that momentary vision. and it was a blast. leaving me with a smile on my face. the moment that stretched beyond self-built walls. the moment that will last all lifetimes to come. a moment in memories.

------



there are times that i hurt those whom i care for. there are times that i do know it's my fault. most of the times... i don't have any idea about the whole issue. hey look! God put a lighted signage on my forehead. and it's blinking "Don't Trust Me" like a freaking traffic light when it's broken. oh well. whatever makes you all happy. it's your business not mine. i was not a snitch.but they say i am. when i said bullshit, they said "amen". i am a liar. and they say i'm just full of crap; nothing to worry about. but when i am truth, they said i am one big pack of lies. so who would i believe now... myself or them?




------



secret tuesdays.
dirty laundry being thrown to out to be washed (i hope). skeletons walking out of the closet. (someone invited them to a party) the day i lend my ears to listen to the general public. a significant day. a very significant day. once.
mellowtouch 94.7 secret tuesdays.
where all the chismax are voiced out. funny. sarcastic. sad. bad. naughty. witty. intriguing. shocking. inspiring. impossible? you say... pretty much what happens when lights were off and the doors are closed. bwahahahaha ------
"Nobody said it was easy,
Oh it's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy, No one ever said it would be so hard. I'm goin' back to the start." - The Scientist/Coldplay

No comments: