Monday, July 24, 2006

the gag0ngbata in a song...

BASKETCASE by Greenday
Do you have the time to listen to me whine / About nothing and everything all at once
I am one of those Melodramatic fools / Neurotic to the bone No doubt about it /Sometimes I give myself the creeps / Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me / It all keeps adding up / I think I'm cracking up / Am I just paranoid? Or I'm just stoned?

I went to a shrink to analyze my dreams / She says it's lack of sex that's bringing me down
I went to a whore / She said my life's a bore / So quit my whining cause it's bringing her down
Sometimes I give myself the creeps / Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up / Am I just paranoid?
Or I'm just stoned?

Grasping to control So I better hold on

Sometimes I give myself the creeps Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up Am I just paranoid? Or I'm just stoned
?

No comments: